Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Technology Sucks...Sometimes

Blogger has an app...the most glorious words that I could have heard yesterday.  Thus my improtu post today on my phone of all things.  This is kinda awesome.  The interface is simple and easy.  What more can a person ask for?

I thought I'd touch a couple of points today really quick since I now can.  The previously unnamed project has a name.  The title is now 'The Haunted Life'.  I think it's quite appropriate and I'm very happy with it.  I'm almost done with the first segment so I'll be posting it on here for everyone to read.  I hope to get some feedback on it and if not I just hope people are reading it.

That brings me to my next point.  I am being a very bad blogger.  The A to Z challenge taught me that blogging is a very social sport.  It's not just about people reading your blog and commenting/loving/hating it.  I also have to do the same and I'm ashamed to say I am horrible at keeping up.  Also I end up reading a lot but I don't always leave comments and that's my next goal.  Keep up with my blog list and open dialogues with people. 

So I'd like to take just this moment to say to all of you out there with or without blogs that you're all awesome and keep up the good work.  I appreciate all your support and all of your awesome thoughts that you put out there into the universe :)

And smile, it's Avengers day!  I'm so going out and picking up my preordered copy!  Here comes the geekfest!

No comments:

Post a Comment