Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dream Car

Since I was a little ill prepared today, this post is going to be really really short.  But since it's I day this means I get to write about another little obsession of mine.  The Impala from Supernatural...my dream car...or at least one of them :)




So this is the main mode of transportation of the boys, Dean and Sam.  They use it to travel across country and also to store their weapons in the trunk in a hidden compartment.  It's Dean's pride and joy, a gift from his dad.  It's become such a part of the show that's it's pretty much a character itself.  Kind of like Serenity on Firefly, the show wouldn't be Supernatural without the impala.

It's just a beautiful car.  One of these days I will own one someday.  


Oh and the guy sitting on the car is pretty beautiful too :)

6 comments:

  1. First off I wanna say the guy on the car is much prettier than the car itself :). Also the car is nice too and I looooove supernatural :D (but Sam is better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't give a rat's ass about cars... 'xcept for this one. What I would give to get well familiarized with the back seat of that car and the owners ;)

    Sorry, but I too agree Sam's the man. But I'd never hurt Dean's ego like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay guys...just leaves me Dean all to myself :)

      Delete
  3. That was a nice choice! The Chevy Impala is one of my favorites too. It definitely has the essence and build of a Chevy vehicle. But what I like about this vehicle is it exudes class and strength at the same time. As Ed Cole, chief engineer of Chevrolet in the late 50’s put it, the Impala is a prestige car within the reach of the average citizen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Chevy Impala's not bad for a dream car. Back in 1965, the Chevy Impala was the best-selling automobile model in the United States. What model of Chevy Impala do you prefer, Nikki?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a 1967 Chevy Impala is a dream come true for some people like me. I thought it’s no longer available these days, but when I saw what Dean Winchester in the Supernatural series was driving, my hopes were lifted! I immediately wanted to own one, with its rear bumper housed triple “horseshoe” shaped lights - it rocks!
    {Mickey Doshi}

    ReplyDelete