Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rush, Rush, Rush

Here comes another quick post.  Don't you hate it when life pops up and surprises you with something you wish it hadn't?  That was my day.  Anyway here comes the quick post for K day.

This is probably going to seem way off for my usual topics but today's all about knitting.  I picked up this hobby just for the fun of it almost ten years ago and I've dabbled with off and on since then.  It helps me a lot when I'm writing, it helps me to focus my mind and gives me something to do when I'm frustrated.  Best part is I can make some cool geeky stuff with it too.  I'm in the process of finishing a Doctor Who scarf for a friend of mine.  I need to finish it so that he can wear it to CONduit convention coming up soon.  They're having a Doctor Who theme this year and it should be a blast.

Happy Blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I tried to teach myself to knit by reading an instruction book. I learned to do the knit stitch, but the purl absolutely escaped me. Ha. No purlin' here. I can crochet, embroider, but no knittin'. Beautiful pic, too. Best regards to you, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting? Sounds like fun. Making stuff with yarn is great.
    ~Aidyl
    www.aidylewoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete